Paramount + Ten Bid for Broadcast Rights | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Paramount + Ten Bid for Broadcast Rights

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
This could be interesting, a move from Foxtel finally?

I love that Gil is going over to meet bidders... 'Bidders: we'll come to you to present' and in reality 'Gil: Not to worry I'll be there on the first flight I need one last junket!'

Reactions: 1 user

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
Depending on how much the streaming service offered by Paramount is, I'd be in favour of a change up of broadcasting away from 7 and Foxtel.

I'm certainly not going to sign up to Foxtel with their outdated pricing model throwing in 90% garbage content just to get the sport content, but think Kayo is overpriced for what you get as well.

Wonder if Ten will bring back the idea hiding the exact time remaining after 20 kins had passed? I can't remember what they called it but it was always gripping not knowing exactly how long there was to go.

Reactions: 1 users

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
I live 2 hours from Melbourne and some of the internet in my town is horrific and unable to consistently stream data. There is no better connection available to me which is the cause of a lot of frustration so I pay for foxtel for this reason.

If they were to move to this it would personally be a disaster for my ability to watch us each week.

I’d doubt I’m on my own so I hope they consider us.