Phantom's petition | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Phantom's petition

Will you sign the petition?

• Yes

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • No

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Can't on Sunday but maybe another date.

Votes: 9 20.9%

• Total voters
For as furious as I am about the state of the RFC, I won't be signing either. Until there is a clear and credible alternative, it all seems a bit half ars*ed to me and suggests to outsiders that this is just another example of our disorganised/rabble mentality.

I dunno, but the fact that only 60 people were prepared to sign up seems to indicate to me that most people view it that way also.

Dean3 said:
I certainly won't be signing this ill-conceived, ill-timed and half-@rsed petition.

Phantom, please reconsider your actions. This is just the kind thing that could do untold damage to the club you profess to support.

I urge other members to ignore this petition. Mid-season is NOT the time for such follies.

Dean. Why are you so certain that Phantom's actions are ill-conceived or ill-timed? Don't you think Casey has done enough damage already?

Phantom's agenda has been clearly stated. The notion that alternate leaders will present themselves by the time any EGM is convened is very sensible, hardly half-assed. Would you prefer to wait until seasons end before taking any action against Casey and co., effectively ruining next season as well?

Guys
Surely its obvious
We're ALL unhappy (anyone who's happy must be mad)
Unhappiness brings change
And thats ignoring all the other financial issues and very vacant Board issues ... Where HAS the money gone ???
p.s. Has anyone elso noticed our captain is a silent lost leader on the field - less prescence than ... Otto !!

Thought long and hard about signing. Didn't on the day. Similar reasons as stated by everyone else - provide details of alternatives. Casey runs OUR CLUB like little Johnny runs the country - complete lack of transparency. Comes across as a personal agenda, looks good on his CV. Rod Buttress has hit the nail on the head. Football clubs need to be run as Football clubs - not corporations. In this day and age there's no doubting the need for absolute professionalism in the areas of finance and marketing, but this bloke is playing with our money and all members deserve answers. Not empty politically driven, excuse filled rubbish. The changing of the guard is upon us, but it needs to be done properly to avoid continually living the same mistakes that we have put up with over the last 20 odd years.

TrueTiger said:
Just wondering were he will set up at Telstra dome this saturday rosy   :)

I don't understand why that's directed at me TT. I wouldn't have a clue. Better to ask Phantom if you're interested.