Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

He is a keeper... he will continue to grow as his confidence does. He does some very pretty, pretty things.

Reactions: 1 users
Smooth and class.
Not sure we have seen a player of his calibre since Deledio.
Crouch Bolton and Martin. That's a midfield.

if $hai consistently puts 4 quarters together like his 2 quarters at the moment,

he could be more dynamic and game changing than Dusty.

I'll be content with half-time bedazzlement though.

goodness

if $hai consistently puts 4 quarters together like his 2 quarters at the moment,

goodness

I am an advocate for one of Emma Murray's mindfulness coping measures in times of stress when it is all falling apart and things are seemingly out of control.

It is to close your eyes, breath deeply to centre yourself and just think of 1 thing you are grateful for:

I think $hai, $hai, $hai :D

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
$hai as many metres gained as Dusty with 20% less game time.

obviously Dustys not gaining many metres i50, but still pretty impressive stat.

question: If Tom kicks a set shot from 50, is that 50m gained in the stats?

Hopefully he does so well he gets Shankwards out of the side and we can trade him back to SA next year for a 2nd rounder ;D

Sorry Craig, I were looking back to where it all began in the Shai thread and came across this, we all say things that we regret ;)

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Made GWS midfield look second rate!

yep, he just waltzed through Coniglio, Kelly, Taranto like they were ruckmen

hes a freak of nature.

kind of a Sonny Walters X Scotty Pendlebury X Michael Mitchell.

we could possibly be experiencing the early stages of two once in a lifetime players in the one side.

Getting better and better. Love to see him now with cotch prestia and edwards in the middle

Realistically, he could become our version of Andrew McLeod in the midfield :eek::eek:

Doesn’t even look like being caught with the ball at the moment. One of those players who makes time bend around him with ball in hand.

$hai as many metres gained as Dusty with 20% less game time.

obviously Dustys not gaining many metres i50, but still pretty impressive stat.

question: If Tom kicks a set shot from 50, is that 50m gained in the stats?

15% but to be fair Dusty has been playing a lot more forward. Also had 14 contested possessions to 8 which means more in and under quick kicks.

Defo showing what he can do. Its going to be interesting when we get the band back together. Gives us the luxury of rotating Edwards more through the forward line etc, which should prolong his career.

Shais going to be a gun when he can do it in more than just spurts. Very exciting every time he gets the ball.

It irritates me to see him burn teammates near goal time and time again. He predetermines that he’s taking the shot. Pretends to look for an option if he has time.

He burnt Mabior once, and Mabior burnt him back in the last quarter. Both missed. That’s what happens when players are selfish.

It was very GWS-like.

The team needlessly lost 2 goals because of attitude.

I want a champion team, simply don’t care about individuals motivated by personal glory at the expense of what’s best for the team. Seen enough of that before Hardwick came along. Seen our culture change for the better the second toxic stars are let go.

Attitude starts from the top. When Cotchin and Dusty are passing it off, everybody does. If Bolton soon becomes our best player, we don’t want his attitude counteracting the great culture that took years to build.

We now know that Bolton won’t be a role player in the future. He’ll be a star. This means attitude is a prerequisite.

Shape up or ship out by end of 2021. Dimma will certainly put in the time to getting him on track, there’s no doubt about that.

goodness

More dynamic and game changing than Dusty?
eZy Tiger