Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Someone's on the reds early :)

Celebrating Shai Nolyon's resigning Craigybabes?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I was told a month ago he was staying. The club is a great club why leave

Reactions: 4 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Confirmed ?
Can’t find nothing on the RFC website.
Had heard this afternoon on SEN but that’s it.

Great news ..

Was worried he was gone. Body language. Seemed disinterested. Disconnected. Maybe it was the pressure. Been missing our best midfielders for large chunks of the year.

Now fir Stack & CJ!

Reactions: 1 users

DragaTheCro

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2004
Hopefully Shai signing is a catalyst for him to get some form back. Has been very ordinary for at least 6 weeks now.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
I hope your right .

Good on him for staying ,I’m sure he could have got more elsewhere, also well done to Blair by not over paying on potential.

He is definitely the type that brings people through the gates, such X factor , however for me he’s a 500-600 player at this point, can he get better , of course
If he'd signed at the bye he might have been able to gain 150k more per year.

Not entirely sure why he's gone off the boil after the nightclub incident or whether he's carrying injury but I hope now the contract is settled he gets back to that footy again.

Reactions: 2 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang

Not entirely sure why he's gone off the boil after the nightclub incident or whether he's carrying injury but I hope now the contract is settled he gets back to that footy again.
The opposition is putting more time into him now too, he’s getting the opponent’s DRioli once got when forward

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
Sensational news!

He's the future and he's a dead set superstar.

Well played Ralph. I like the way this guy rolls.

Next step: the Punt Rd Ralph Carr statue!

Once the bronze has been cast, we need to go for an extremely realistic finish....

Team effort of ALL PRE members shaving nether regions and posting them to Mr T. Clippings collated and worked into the greatest Merkin the world's ever seen.

As we walk past the statue, on the way to the G, bow in reverence to Ralph and see if you can find your contribution up top.

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Sensational news!

He's the future and he's a dead set superstar.

Well played Ralph. I like the way this guy rolls.

Next step: the Punt Rd Ralph Carr statue!

Once the bronze has been cast, we need to go for an extremely realistic finish....

Team effort of ALL PRE members shaving nether regions and posting them to Mr T. Clippings collated and worked into the greatest Merkin the world's ever seen.

As we walk past the statue, on the way to the G, bow in reverence to Ralph and see if you can find your contribution up top.
Vomit emoji

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
Look, if you wish to get excited because someone got a 50/50 call right (which plenty of others called right too) then be my guest. But if you’re going to toot this guys horn on the occasional correct call then at least acknowledge the many wrong calls.
His information is from player managers ,what's the problem with that,fact and nothing anybody says will change this reality.

• Haha

tigermike

Tiger Superstar
Apr 6, 2014

We all hope that will happen for sure. But with other mids out or still getting their form back, he is getting tagged or just better players to compete against. When Dusty, Cotch, Prestia, Lambert, Edwards are firing he can slip under the radar and play with freedom. Now he knows he needs to play with more accountability which we all want to see for next few games.