Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

How r they also possibly landing Bruhn and Henry on top of this then???
no idea

My information is a bit 2nd hand but is that the Suns are looking for something back for pick 7. You would think that if there were a few clubs looking at it then the suns would be looking for the best deal

Reactions: 1 user
I remember hearing a while back Geelol just cannot afford to bottom out or miss out on finals financially. I guess that's why so much is afforded to them.

Geelong favorite for Bowes and pick 7 according to Sam Edmund on SEN.
Good - that should result in a few dummy spits at Geesook when they work out he is on more than 90% of their senior players.

They'll be sitting there going why do I have to take unders when this numpty is on twice what I'm on?

Last edited:
Good - that should result in a few dummy spits at Geesook when they work out he is on more than 90% of their senior players.

They'll be sitting there going why do I have to take unders when this numpty is on twice what I'm on?

Yup. For that reason reckon the Geelong rumour is BS.

It goes against their key salary cap/list mgmnt mantra.

Reactions: 1 users
Jack Graham stays unless someone offers us something crazy like a top 10 pick.

Pretty easy equation.

Reactions: 2 users
The best we can hope for if Graham goes is Port gets end of first-round compo for Amon and gives us that.

I think my previous post was lost on some.

Graham is worth a lot more to RFC than a token pick - hence why it would take a "crazy" offer for us to accept.

In other words, that offer ain't coming so can't see him leaving.

I think my previous post was lost on some.

Graham is worth a lot more to RFC than a token pick - hence why it would take a "crazy" offer for us to accept.

In other words, that offer ain't coming so can't see him leaving.
Yep. A crazy offer would have to put in front of us and Graham to do the deal.

A first round pick and a minimum 5 year deal at around $600k per year for both parties to be interested.

Where’s all this mail about him wanting to go? He’s best 22 and plays when fit. Why would he go to port or the crows? They’re both poo
There is no mail. Its the media stating clubs have enquired. It has grown legs from there.

I love Graham , but if we cannot replace
him if he is traded we're in alot of pain if we can't replace him as a player and leadership because his replaceable for me.

How r they also possibly landing Bruhn and Henry on top of this then???
Haven’t you heard all the Pussies stars Duckwood Shovkins Clangerfield …. Are all on $300,000pa all happy to take a paycut to live near the surfcoast and play at Sardine can park

Reactions: 1 users