Positives.... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Positives....

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
Lets see...
Positives
1) The Mark Coughlan article in the footy record all those photos will go well in my planner ;D

2) After it became apparant we were going to get flogged (around the end of the 1st quarter) Me and some richmond supporters started bagging all our players which was good for a laugh. After Richo kicked it out on the full one guy stood up and yelled "C'mon Richmond do something! I'm Bored!" Which cracked me up, by the last quarter we were cheering every time one of our players took a mark.

ummm that's about it really....

Oh and 3) I'm going to watch my little cousin play footy tomorrow his teams on top of the ladder having only lost one game with tomorrow being the last game before the finals. Knowing my luck they'll probably lose ::)

only 6 more weeks to go before this horrible season ends................

Coughlan, Newman and to a lesser extent Rodan and (Krakouer) Fat's continued development have been the positives so far.

The rest of the year has been a shambles and when we were 6-2 and the press really questioned 'who' we had beaten, they were right.

Time to get positive about a clean-out of the list. I would rather get rid of the 7-8 duds we've got and get one gun and 6 kids, rather than endure another year of false hope!

Ohhh the shame.......

Positives....gee....ummmm

Well yea i agree TG, all those photos of Cogs..will go in to my school diary.

was so bored, bagged the collingwood cheersquad at every chance...some were getting quite annoyed ;) (i was sitting between the tiges and pies cheersquad...on the pies side)
they kept yelling out C O L L I N G W O O D.....think they were trying to prove to everyone that they really CAN spell. ;)

Beat the top score of snake on my phone - Yes i was THAT bored.

Cant really think of any other positives....

Ohh except i think my mate taught the little kid in front of her some new language...dont know if you would count that as a positive but it was really funny. :)

A positive is that nobody bothers to stir Tigers supporters now.
The team is so woeful its no sport for opposition supporters to stick it up us anymore. :'(

TigersGoddess said:
3) I'm going to watch my little cousin play footy tomorrow his teams on top of the ladder having only lost one game with tomorrow being the last game before the finals. Knowing my luck they'll probably lose ::)
So much for that idea. 13 players turned up to play my cousins team today. Even the coach didn't bother showing. Must have figured they can't get into the finals so why bother showing up. Wonder if richmond will take that attitude if we keep losing ::)

g0tigers said:
Well yea i agree TG, all those photos of Cogs..will go in to my school diary.

the record was the only positive!!! the pix were soooo good! definetly goin in my planner asap!!!

(how sad, when the only positive we can find in a game is the record!!!)

A very big positive was that we were sooooooo bad that I managed to get soooooo plastered that I was soooooo sick on Saturday. As a result I couldn't find the strength to read the papers and relieve the nightmare.

Positive: The AFL record had a kids lift out with an interview with Richo.
Negative: I forgot to buy the AFL Record.

Didn't miss much Richos_girl
Richo tells... 10 things to make you a star
1. Passion for the game, your team and the people who play it
2. Trust in the coach and the way he wants you to play
3. Pride in your club, the colours and its history
4. Belief that hard work and practice will make you better
5. Work ethic to give you fight when the going gets tough
6. Humour so you're fun to be around on the field and off it
7. Spirit to cope with the setbacks you'll have to cop along the way
8. Open mind so you will take the adive that is offered
9. Self-discipline so that you always stick to the team plan
10. Humility so you will still have friends

That was it

Thanks for writing that up TG.
Maybe Richo should have added,
11) Tolerance- so that you don't flip the bird at irate supporters.