Premier League 2022/2023/2024 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Premier League 2022/2023/2024

McKenna is an ambitious person who coached at Manu as an assistant early in his career. Whether he goes there or somewhere else they are all professionals and no sensible person begrudges someone else having success.

I seriously doubt money is the key driver for people who are driven to improve and succeed. That's a benefit, not the driver. If you just want the most money you go to the Saudi League.

Look at Kompany, got Burnley playing complex football where they didn't really have the squad to do so and they got relegated. But Bayern Munich saw enough and so he's off to Munich next season. Burnley are now in the Championship looking for a new manager.

That's how it goes.

If you were offered the option to manage a top tier side (insert Manu joke here) in the top league in the world you'd be mad not to take it.
Yeah but my point is that it's weird he would coach against a team he just brought in. Never seen this before. Personally, I'd continue building success on my current club (Ipswich) which would be more low maintenance than the same old big ones. Interesting to see if he takes a Chelsea offer also. Suffolkers are gonna be upset.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Now the Yorkies pissing contest is done..............................................:mhihi
Talking of northerners. Isn’t this a cracking accent?!

Originally when it surfaced on the net, it was suggested she is a Yorkshire lass. But as it turns out, she’s from Burnley, so Lancashire.

Certainly has that northern working class feistiness and combativeness. The same type we will see in action on the streets of London if Leeds lose perhaps?

• Haha
Talking of northerners. Isn’t this a cracking accent?!

Originally when it surfaced on the net, it was suggested she is a Yorkshire lass. But as it turns out, she’s from Burnley, so Lancashire.

Certainly has that northern working class feistiness and combativeness. The same type we will see in action on the streets of London if Leeds lose perhaps?
:mhihi Love listening to British kids accents. One reason why I still love hearing Brick on the Wall by Pink Floyd.

"No dork sorcasm in the clossroom"

Arsenal trophies this year - zero
ManU this year - :cupgold
What are we gonna do about Spurs though ? Keeping me awake at night. Tossing and turning. “Not again Spurs….sack Ange…where’s Harry ?…..bloody Levy….somebody get on Haaland”

What are we gonna do about Spurs though ? Keeping me awake at night. Tossing and turning. “Not again Spurs….sack Ange…where’s Harry ?…..bloody Levy….somebody get on Haaland”

Already losing sleep over Spurs for next season Redders?

Congratulations Southampton. Hard luck Leeds.
Equal record amount of points in an EFL season, to fail to be promoted. Bottled it royally did Leeds. Should have never been in the playoffs at all. *smile* their last month with a terrible run of form.

Some reports that they are not in particularly good financial shape and will now need to sell a bunch of high quality players. Adding to that, the drop in parachute payments. Leeds won’t be a contender next year. Slip back into the general washing load of the Championship. Perhaps signifies the end of a short resurgence into the upper echelons of English football.