President Peggy on SEN | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

President Peggy on SEN

Really good, particularly liked her frankness of the niggle. It's not worthy of our group. The rest was honest- the club and the league are at least partially surviving on member 'donations' and it's recognized as such. I hope the league is working on a strategy for next year, the player's salaries just have to give or clubs will go bust. Just one other thought - I listened to the clip on the Richmond site - Who on earth would buy SW23 by Shane Warne, unless your idea of a fragrance is "odor of sweaty bogan and stale beer"?

Reactions: 2 users
Really good, particularly liked her frankness of the niggle. It's not worthy of our group. The rest was honest- the club and the league are at least partially surviving on member 'donations' and it's recognized as such. I hope the league is working on a strategy for next year, the player's salaries just have to give or clubs will go bust. Just one other thought - I listened to the clip on the Richmond site - Who on earth would buy SW23 by Shane Warne, unless your idea of a fragrance is "odor of sweaty bogan and stale beer"?

Also the lingering ciggy smoke affect of SW23

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users