Press Conference | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Press Conference

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Heard on 3AW that there will be a big press conference at punt rd tomoro - bye bye danny...................hopefully

iLoVeNeWmAn

RFC - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em
Apr 15, 2003
www.abcsports.com.au
I personally think it will be a tripple retirement -

D.K
Cameron
Rogers

that may bring a smile but not enough to crack open the champagne, and the scotch, crownies, etc............

only one DUD's resignation could bring that on

vladz

Take us forward!
Jul 20, 2003
Canterbury
i hope frwaley announces that he will leave the club and richo signs on for another 5 years. that will be a big boost for 2004!

Ox

"Waitin' for 05."
Aug 19, 2003
Dear God,
Now i lay me down to sleep,
I pray that spud we do not keep,
If i should die before I wake,
I pray the Lord this move he'll make.
Thanx,
yours sincerely,
Ox

MCG

Tiger Rookie
Aug 11, 2003
Just heard on the radio (927) that Duncan will announce his retirement today.

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002
NeWmAn said:
I personally think it will be a tripple retirement -

D.K
Cameron
Rogers

that may bring a smile but not enough to crack open the champagne, and the scotch, crownies, etc............

only one DUD's resignation could bring that on
so you be smiling about these 3 retiring despite what great service they gave to the club?
very short sighted indeed ::)

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
As much as we would all like it to be an announcement that Dud has resigned, I doubt it will. Usually there is heaps of media speculation first before a sacking is announced.

More likely to be retirements and/or new sponsor.

I'll take either: More bucks is always good. Dudcan and Rogers have been way out of their depth for years and Diaz is just past it - but has been a reasonaly good player throughout his career never the less.

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
The press conference is for Duncan Kellaways retirement!!!! A great contributor to the club and if players had his heart and courage we would never lose a game!! As for his skills.....well lets just remember his qualities!!!! Well done duncs!!

Although i believe this should of been done last year!!!

One down 12 to go

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002
Redford said:
dudcan hmmmmmmmmm very cheap shot there.dunc has achieved more than any of us can dream of and wear the richmond football club jumper with pride and never ever shirked an issue.
its about time some people in this forum show a bit of respect after all a player like dunc had the courage and conviction to get the very best out of himself.

kb7882

Tiger Champion
Jul 10, 2003
Lilydale
Hear Hear J2R. Duncs is now past his use-by date, but his committment to the club and jumper is unquestionable.
And he never claimed he could kick ;)

Fighting Fury

Tiger Army
Jul 17, 2003
Dudcan?

Anyone saying that has NO idea. He has been a fantastic player for us.

I can name one opposition player who will sleep happier... N. Buckley was Duncan's bunny year in, year out.

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
Im sorry but it is about time....the heart of a lion but should never have played at all................lets just hope they don't appoint him as a skills coach

alleycat

I'm a llama!
Aug 9, 2003
Frankston
our recruiting staff have pulled of the trade of the decade and we have given our firts draft choice to carlton in exchange for mick martyn, nothing would surprise me anymore :mad: :mad: