Prestia !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prestia !!

Tigertough1974

Tiger Champion
Oct 1, 2013
Absolute gun, as long as he stays healthy he will keep performing, this is his Normal level when fit. If you remember GCS were still unhappy with pick 6, I think its fair enough to..

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Shitful first qtr. At his best with his *smile* kicks.
But after qtr time was very good.
moved up and down the ground and was part of the reason we got back into the game.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Finally Pick 6 that's worthy of the pick. Also played a big role in getting Caddy and Lynch to the club.

Not getting the plaudits he deserves from the wider afl community

Reactions: 1 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Pulled up with Achilles soreness
No rain this week, ground a bit too hard. Damn injury gods sneak attacking us again.
Hopin he's all good to play in a couple of weeks, he's had a massive season for us n the Gabba still has it's cricket pitch midfield. Anyone who's carrying a leg niggle into this game is seriously gunna feel it by stumps.

mad_tiggy911

Tiger Legend
Mar 30, 2009
Achilles? Get *smile*! Just when we thought we'd see the last of our injury woes.

Don't think we can win it without him firing.