Prestia !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prestia !!

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Why would they name him 24 hours out from the game? His calf isn’t going to miraculously recover if it’s still a problem.
Not sure.
But you could also ask yourself why would he only be walking laps during the last main training session?
Anyway fingers crossed he plays.
Because we need him

Reactions: 1 user

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
I like these Dylan Buckley chats. What did Dion mean about the 3121 at the club?
I think that was to do about a theme in the preseason where they went out and visited places around Richmond to get a bit of knowledge of the history and community.
In other words, they did a massive pub crawl!

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I think that was to do about a theme in the preseason where they went out and visited places around Richmond to get a bit of knowledge of the history and community.
In other words, they did a massive pub crawl!
That's interesting. Wish I was part of it. Thanks larabee.

Reactions: 1 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Very interesting. Great leadership from Dion.
Another example of the senior players taking the wheel.

They are and the coach has acknowledged it numerous times.

From the start.

There is a pulse, ever so faint, so really from here I have no idea what collectively this group can achieve this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users