Query about search function | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Query about search function

TigerForce said:
Not sure if you've ever heard about it, but people do have a right to make complaints and provide feedback when it comes to changes in something they regularly use not working for the better. Instead of making snazzy design changes for their high & mighty clients, why not have a look at what the wider audience also requires. They allow users to revert to the previous design but it still shows 2009 as the latest street view pictures. Why not just update the damn pictures and leave the simple design as it was...simple! I'm sure this 'targeted audience' wouldn't give a hoot.

You're making an assumption that the changes were made without any consultation, market research, focus groups, etc helping Google decide what changes to make. Knowing how Google operate, I reckon you're way off the mark.

Baloo said:
You're making an assumption that the changes were made without any consultation, market research, focus groups, etc helping Google decide what changes to make. Knowing how Google operate, I reckon you're way off the mark.

OK, I'll just have to put up with it as they're still my home page.....for now.