Quick Hello. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Quick Hello.

U2Tigers

Tiger Legend
Nov 10, 2005
Adelaide
Hello all.

Just a bit of a intro.

32yr male live in Brissy.
Occupation- Soldier

A long time Tiger supporter who has joined to talk to other faithful. Get fed up with only hearing stuff on the Lions. So what better than a place full of Tigers.

Excited by the future direction of club, but realistically know we are only at a starting level.

Anyway

Go Tiges.

One Story I just don't want to hear in 2006.

" Tigers start the season 11-2, lose the rest and finish season in NINTH place."

Welcome to PRE U2 :)

Gee wouldn't it be awesome to get an 11-2 start.....and not fall in a hole. I bet if we were 11-2 we'd all still be pretty nervous about what could happen.

Gotta love our Tiges. ;D

DragicevicFan said:
Good to have you on board U2.

Having looked at the draw, I reckon we'll be 0-3 before we know it, so we should be fine!

LOL

my Qoute is just going on how past seasons have fared with a little improvement.

Knowing our beloved Tigers that quote is quite possible. Which is the scary thing.