R4 - Other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R4 - Other games

At least they're being honest now. They know Figgy is no coach.
Its that harsh reality they were never going to be able to cover losing Phillips and Treloar easily their 2 best two way runners and Stepehnseon whilst inconsistent he was a dangerous campaigner with tricks.

Gonna take a while to fix that mess by then Pendles and Sidey will likely be gone.

Once McGuire was given the arse the sand timer was set in motion for Figgy.

Reactions: 1 users
Good to see the Melbourne Storm get back into some winning form just managing to squeak past Canterbury Bankstown Doggies!

Canterbury - 18

Melbourne - 52

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Pretty depressing for Collingwood. Oldest team in 100 years goes down to a depleted, winless opposition. They are playing almost their best team - 18 of their 20 oldest players, missing only the chronically-injured Elliott and the second-string ruck and failed forward Darcy Cameron.

Age​
Player​
33.25​
Pendlebury, Scott
32.44​
Mayne, Chris
32.14​
Greenwood, Levi
30.78​
Howe, Jeremy
30.43​
Roughead, Jordan
30.27​
Sidebottom, Steele
30.07​
Cox, Mason
29.52​
Thomas, Josh
Elliott, Jamie
28.18​
Mihocek, Brody
27.96​
Madgen, Jack
27.60​
Hoskin-Elliott, Will
27.55​
Adams, Taylor
27.52​
Crisp, Jack
26.99​
Grundy, Brodie
Cameron, Darcy
25.21​
Moore, Darcy
25.07​
de Goey, Jordan
24.55​
Maynard, Brayden
24.04​
Noble, John
FMD. Where's the kids? There's supposed to be kids. Guess Colonwood must be like the Mangy Moggies n both right in their premiership window, can't play the kids when there's flags to be won.

Some quality melts on the Magpie Hoardes Boards ..... delicious.
They are so stupid, they are going 'lets tank' "lets tank'
There first selection is sitting with GWS.
** I said it last year, we shouldve traded picks with them not Geelong.
They will end up with pick 8 or 9.
About time a club pays the right amount for a father and son.
Only Collingwood :rotfl1

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
FMD. Where's the kids? There's supposed to be kids. Guess Colonwood must be like the Mangy Moggies n both right in their premiership window, can't play the kids when there's flags to be won.
They don't have kids because between 2016-2019 all there all first rounders have been traded.
2 for Treloar, 2 for Beams, and Stephenson is at North.
All gone.
It was always going to leave massive holes in there list after losing 4 first rounders

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Results sorted by team's previous result (excluding first game of season):

Last result
W
L
D
Win %
W
8444​
6596​
148​
56.1%​
L
6283​
8125​
148​
43.7%​
D
152​
157​
3​
49.2%​

Essentially, a team coming off a win is 28% more likely to win again than lose.

David King just said Luke Davies Uniacke is a Ben Cunnington clone. Little I’ve seen of LDU I thought he was nothing like BC.

David King just said Luke Davies Uniacke is a Ben Cunnington clone. Little I’ve seen of LDU I thought he was nothing like BC.
They wear the same number . Geez you’d hate havin King commentate your games if you were a Roos supporter #partoftheproblem

he's been cooked for 2 years.

for some reason they are just keeping him warm
Just like one of those dodgy servo hot dogs going around on that grill ,you just know that if you tangle with it its likely going to damage you.