rare framed picture | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

rare framed picture

casper68

Tiger Champion
Oct 20, 2004
dromana
l was walking past the op shop in dromana today and they had in the window a framed picture of a richmond player so l had to look to see who it was.it was ADAM SLATER with a plaque at the bottom of the frame with the name of a business that sponsored him.if anyone is interested in this let me know and l could get it to you during the footy season.but you better be quick it might not last long :rofl

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
casper68 said:
l was walking past the op shop in dromana today and they had in the window a framed picture of a richmond player so l had to look to see who it was.it was ADAM SLATER with a plaque at the bottom of the frame with the name of a business that sponsored him.if anyone is interested in this let me know and l could get it to you during the footy season.but you better be quick it might not last long :rofl

That is amazing. How much was it?

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
I actually went to high school with him. Went on to have a pretty good career with East Burwood, I think.

Tiger44

Tiger Superstar
Sep 23, 2005
Look for Hollywood Hogan in the tipping comps etc, think you might find a connection to the photographed one! Not sure that he posts that often though.