Rd 2 Coaches Votes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rd 2 Coaches Votes

5 for Pendlebury? The rumour that Bucks had moved in with Pendlebury might have some legs.

Gee Taylor Adams game was severely overrated.

He went missing after quarter time.

Reactions: 1 users
The zip votes
HOWE 10 VOTES BOG
Houli 5 votes
Penderbury 3 votes
Sidebottom 2 votes
Cotchin 1 vote.

I thought Pendlebury was the difference. He just has so much time.

Reactions: 3 users
So the scores are level and we outplayed them since midway through the second qtr and the tigers receive 12 votes and the pies receive 18 votes ....... hmm

could bucks have given all his votes to his players maybe

Last edited:
So the sores are level and we outplayed them since midway through the second qtr and the tigers receive 12 votes and the pies receive 18 votes ....... hmm

Just showing his love for his playing group, such a sensitive new age man Bucks is.

DS

Reactions: 1 user
So the scores are level and we outplayed them since midway through the second qtr and the tigers receive 12 votes and the pies receive 18 votes ....... hmm

Not possible.
Only five players received votes.
Buckley and Hardwick must have distributed each of their five votes among those players.

So ........ the only possible scenario(s) are ...

They both gave one to Howe.
They both gave two to Cotchin.
And of Houli, Pendlebury and Adams, one of them got four from each coach and the other two got five and three.