Re: Jack Riewoldt [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Re: Jack Riewoldt [Merged]

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
tigergollywog said:
that democracy dont always deliver the best bloke for the job.
In relation to Abbott Some people clearly differ in that opinion, me being one of them. I am not going to get into a political debate I this thread but am happy to continue this elsewhere. Just because a bloke is not everyone's cup of tea, does not mean he is not necessarily the best person for a job or to make tough necessary decisions. Won't be perfect, who is? Anyway not for this thread

tigergollywog said:
that democracy dont always deliver the best bloke for the job.

no, but it will definitely deliver a bloke, at least if you vote for the Libs.

shawry said:
In relation to Abbott Some people clearly differ in that opinion, me being one of them. I am not going to get into a political debate I this thread but am happy to continue this elsewhere. Just because a bloke is not everyone's cup of tea, does not mean he is not necessarily the best person for a job or to make tough necessary decisions. Won't be perfect, who is? Anyway not for this thread

Moved to the appropriate board so go for it.

shawry said:

abstain

antman said:
Yes, that's Abbott's policy for girls thinking about having sex before marriage.

He should know too, having first hand experience. Come to think of it, what ever happened to his illegitimate child?

bullus_hit said:
He should know too, having first hand experience. Come to think of it, what ever happened to his illegitimate child?

Turned out he wasn't the father. It was some other bloke.

mld said:
Easy mistake to make.

dunno, even in the dark, you reckon youde be able to ID a well hung (Devine, 2012) wingnut in budgy smugglers :don't know