Re: Trade Week | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Re: Trade Week

IrockZ

Tiger Champion
Jul 18, 2007
IrockZ said:
Reported in the Sun that we have offered Pick 37 for Maric which has been rejected. This is about as high as I would go for him so if the Crows want the compo pick tell them to p!ss off.

Dont understand why my thread was moved? It was a general Richmond Trade Week thread not just a Maric post. Who goes on the Rumour Board anyway?

It's much easier for people to find discussions on possible trades in a dedicated thread rather than having to sift through one mega thread. Just about all the discussion happening here ATM is about trade week so separate threads make far more sense.

Once trades start being confirmed there'll be a catch all thread so people can quickly read what's happened.