Replacement Personnel | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Replacement Personnel

yandb

Tiger Champion
Mar 24, 2004
Can anyone with links to RFC find out how far the club intends to go with its D & I policy with regard to replacing key personnel this year?

We have a key recruiter. a football general manager and possibly a CEO to replace this year.( Clarke Balme and Gale )

As a member I would prefer our club put excellence ahead of diversity in key football positions.

Reactions: 2 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
I heard they're planning to hire a gay, trans, non-binary, dyslexic, amputee, refugee, black, Muslim, Palestinian, Asian woman who thinks the MCG should prioritise spoken word open mics over football (which they - not she! thank you! - hate), just as soon as they can find one.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I heard they're planning to hire a gay, trans, dyslexic, amputee, refugee, black, Muslim, Palestinian, Asian woman, just as soon as they can find one.
Surely you know one Spook?

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
Can anyone with links to RFC find out how far the club intends to go with its D & I policy with regard to replacing key personnel this year?

We have a key recruiter. a football general manager and possibly a CEO to replace this year.( Clarke Balme and Gale )

As a member I would prefer our club put excellence ahead of diversity in key football positions.
Is this a thing you're sitting at home worrying about?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
I heard they're planning to hire a gay, trans, non-binary, dyslexic, amputee, refugee, black, Muslim, Palestinian, Asian woman who thinks the MCG should prioritise spoken word open mics over football (which they - not she! thank you! - hate), just as soon as they can find one.
Tigaman?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

yandb

Tiger Champion
Mar 24, 2004
The club has stated that Diversity is our cornerstone and in today's business climate that is fine but when it comes to key personnel what matters is that they are the best

available. Filling these three positions with the best candidates will have a huge bearing on the success of our club over the next ten years so yes I am concerned about

that.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
The club has stated that Diversity is our cornerstone and in today's business climate that is fine but when it comes to key personnel what matters is that they are the best

Yeah, agree. I mean you'd never want to have a female President, especially the first ever in the AFL.

Reactions: 2 users

frecks

Tiger Cub
Feb 24, 2008
I believe 2 players from each of Collingwood & Carlton have the credentials & are applying 1st thing Monday.

tigertime2

Our cup runneth over!
Mar 22, 2008
We are tanking for 5 years?

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
we should pay that consultant the AFL paid a million bucks to leave no stone unturned scouring the globe for the best person for Gill McLachlans job.

exhaustive, thorough, processes based purely on merit,

are whats needed.

oh, wait

mods @Mr T. , please move to another inappropriate place

think there's a 'woke' thread?

the heir to Racial Intolerance as the ideological fly paper of PRE

Last edited:

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019

a dyslexic could really add or subtract something from certain areas of our footy dept.

I think the club could benefit from an amputee perspective on rule changes and umpiring too.

TheCan

Tiger Superstar
Jul 17, 2011
get joel bowden in for gale
Get knighter back for balmes role
Get the sydney swans recruiter pay him whatever he wants