Reply to Mikee | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Reply to Mikee

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Mikee said:
So to you Rosy, who thinks we played good against North, I say you must be watching a different game or are a bit of a dreamer, not with reality.

Excuse me Mikee, but how would you possibly know how I think? I have never said we played well at all.

In fact I haven't even watched the game other than glances at the telly from another room. I mentioned that on the votes thread when I said I wouldn't be voting. I listened live on the radio instead.

No matter how we played I wouldn't think it was good enough. I'm pissed off we didn't win the Roos or the Swans games.

We should have beat the Roos, and the emotion getting them over the line excuse doesn't wash with me.
How will we ever be a success when we don't have the mental strength to withstand other teams emotion?

I am not happy reading where people say we only lost by a few points and a couple of umpiring decisions cost us. Poor excuse when we should have been further in front.

I did the 10 commandments post to hang it on club corner telling us things are good and to hang it on the people here who posted a lot more than usual just to bag the people who bagged the club.

Everything seemed a tad crazy so I thought if I can't beat them might as well join them. ;D

The second post I did on that was because although I was very disappointed with our effort I'm over my sulks and am looking ahead.

I moved this to a new thread in case you missed my reply in amongst other messages and didn't get a chance to apologise to me for singling me out with false accusations.

T

tiga chikk

rosy3 said:
I did the 10 commandments post to hang it on club corner telling us things are good and to hang it on the people here who posted a lot more than usual just to bag the people who bagged the club.

i take offence to this rosy you said it yourself that this is a message board is a place for people to share their views and opinions.
and thats my opinion what ive posted in earlier posts theres no need to go out bagging people really

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
So what's new. It is a place for people to share their opinions. "Hanging it on" in my books is a bit of fun, I didn't bag anyone.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
We should ahve beaten North. I ahve used teh emotion excuse and dont really buy it either but saying it makes me feel better. We jsut crumbled when it counted and we had it in the bag. We didnt really play that bad though, admittedly didnt run enough but we have played a lot worse.

Excuses arent reasons, they jsut make us feel better.

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
shawry said:
Excuses arent reasons, they jsut make us feel better.

Might work for some shawry, certainly doesn't work for me.

I gave up on excuses a long time ago. I'm so sick of excuses, reasons, justifications and explanations.

We have players with lots of ability and those with lots of heart. Some of them even have both. But we can't seem to make that mean anything.

We just don't have the spirit that exists at other Clubs. Once upon a time I'm sure we must have had it. But not any more and until we can build that spirit again, we are going nowhere. Regardless of talent, ability, potential or anything.

If we don't have team spirit, we basically have nothing, because when all else is equal, this is where we get found out.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
MC24: I cannot argue with that. Looked like we had it earlier in the eyar, everyone looked like they were best mates adn playing for each other. At the moment though they do not give out that impression. Perhaps they all need a big night on the *smile* together.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
tiga chikk said:
i take offence to this rosy

I'm sorry you've taken offence and removed yourself from the list tc.
I've never meant any offence to anyone.
In fact I doubt anyone here does.
We mightn't always agree and we might stir a bit but it's never meant to be personal.
It's just a bit of fun discussing the club we love.
I hope you let me reinstate you as a member or you join with another name.
We need all the goodies/positives we can get to gang up on the baddies/negatives. :)

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
It sounds like 2 me tiga chikk needs to get back in the kitchen and chill out. The is a fair and a reasonable place to bag those duds. Our stunning and cowardly attacks are making their way back to the club that I know

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
Here here Laffs. Our friends at Demononolgy had their web site and some of the their posts on channel 9. Hopefully, some of the duds running Punt Road read our posts and offload the same old deadwood that tanks it every year.
If anything is offensive, go away into your fantasy land that this current list of clowns will win a priemiership.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
rosy3 said:
rosy3 said:
I've never meant any offence to anyone.
In fact I doubt anyone here does.

Make that everyone except Laff. ;D

Make that not only Laff but Diggles too. Only 2 more sleeps till you guys go back in your box. ;)
Go Tiges.