RFC Election (RFC site) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

RFC Election (RFC site)

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
Tony Greenberg
richmondfc.com.au
10:58:18 AM Thu 18 December, 2003

Richmond President Clinton Casey has issued an open invitation to any Tiger member contemplating standing for a position on the Club's Board of Directors at the upcoming elections.

"I would welcome anyone who can make a real contribution to the Richmond Football Club to put themselves up for election," Casey said.

"In keeping with the Club's constitution, we have three Board positions up for grabs as part of our annual rotation.

"Those three current directors -- Tony Jewell, Peter Welsh and Gary March -- have all indicated they will be seeking re-election, and there are several other people who have also thrown their hat into the ring.

"If there are more Richmond members who would like to nominate -- and believe they can make a significant difference to the Club at Board level -- then I encourage them to step forward.

"And, if there are other members who are not interested in a Board position, but would like to become more involved with the Club, then I'd be more than happy to hear from them. I can be contacted via email at the Club c/o [email protected].

Nominations for the Richmond Board elections close at 5pm on Thursday, January 8, 2004.

Tiger members interested in nominating can contact the Club's Finance and Administration Manager Michael Stahl on (03) 9426 4415 or email [email protected].