Richmond Circus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond Circus

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Master of Ceromonies : "And for our next act we have the master illusionist Danny Copperfrawely attempting to make the impossible appear possible, making the unbeleivable appear beleivable, making the RFC appear to be a real finals chance while making himself appear to be an outstanding coach".

MC: "Danny whats the secret to this illusion"

DC: "Yeah Nah look. Its all about belief. If you really and truly believe something to be true then the facts don't really matter I would have thought. You need to step up to the plate and dig deep and find that belief factor within you I would have thought. If that belief factor isn't there then you need to grind away any thoughts that are hindering this thought process I would have thought. And look, your'e always gonna get a few knockers who will see through this illusion and see the facts as they are, however if you can overcome these obstacles then the illusion will succeed".

MC: "OK Danny - do your stuff"

DC: "Hocus Pocus ............. Pooof !!!!!!"

Circus Crowd (made up of richmond fans) : "Wow..........Look at that ......... Oh my............thats incredible.......wow......we're a definate chance this year................I think danny is leading us in the right direction.....................Danny's really doing well with blooding in young players....................Can't wait till september................Danny will lead us to the promised land."

MC: "Well done Danny, it worked"

DC: "Thanks for that. I just want to thank the Richmond fans because without them I'd be ploughing potatoe fields for a living" ;D

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING MY ASS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

\AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHHH!!!!!!

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Amazing what a few scotch and cokes can do.

JohnF - you might want to delete a few of the ahahaha's coz its distorted the thread.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Ha Scotch and coke! I always find that you get a fair bit of clarity after a few drinks.

Top stuff Harry the master disillusionist!

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
mmmm. 4.45am, you blokes need a good hard look at yourselves. Cant you find a women? ;D

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
Harry said:
DC: "Hocus Pocus ............. Pooof !!!!!!"

Hope that wasn't some Fruedian slip there Harry.

"Yeah Nah I'm a believer,..... I couldn't leave them if I tried,........but then I saw their faces as I came down the race..........Yeah Nah I'm a believer.....dah dah da"

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
great post harry!!!!!

Unfortunately i missed that circus so havent seen any of frawleys illusions!!!! Only the facts.