Richmond Guernsey Collections | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond Guernsey Collections

JozMan

Tiger Cub
Mar 16, 2013
Hey all, I hope this was an alright thread to start. I was wondering whether there was any other jumper collectors on here?

EE638785-CED5-47A8-A759-751D7F20411E.jpegA0D0481D-686B-436A-AB7D-A421C1CF13FE.jpeg

This was the last group phot I’d taken of my collection. I’ve also set up a Facebook page for the collection too: https://www.facebook.com/richmondfcguernseycollection/

It’d be really cool to see anyone else's collections! If anyone was looking to move on and sell any jumpers please feel free to shoot me a message! :)

• Love
Reactions: 23 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Hey all, I hope this was an alright thread to start. I was wondering whether there was any other jumper collectors on here?

View attachment 14157View attachment 14158

This was the last group phot I’d taken of my collection. I’ve also set up a Facebook page for the collection too: https://www.facebook.com/richmondfcguernseycollection/

It’d be really cool to see anyone else's collections! If anyone was looking to move on and sell any jumpers please feel free to shoot me a message! :)
About 15 years ago I had an idea of doing just this, got about 8 jumpers into my collection and stopped so well done!

Reactions: 1 user

JozMan

Tiger Cub
Mar 16, 2013
About 15 years ago I had an idea of doing just this, got about 8 jumpers into my collection and stopped so well done!
Thanks matey, it’s quite addictive. If you still had any of those jumpers and are interested in selling them please just shoot me a message!

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

Great stuff.
I started to collect the Dreamtime jumpers
They are always sensational

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008

I like to think that if you were able to send that photo to Bachar (maybe via the Club?) - he might be able to supply an old No 14 for you

Letsroar

Tiger Superstar
May 19, 2014
I like to think that if you were able to send that photo to Bachar (maybe via the Club?) - he might be able to supply an old No 14 for you
A signed 14 from the great Bacher would set the collection up

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Not right is it. Need to go back to the proper amber type colour instead of lemony snickets.
Don't know Maso. I'm liking the lemon more than the amber due to recent success. The ambers remind me of the bad times although it was that colour pre-1983. Mixed feelings.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Thanks matey, it’s quite addictive. If you still had any of those jumpers and are interested in selling them please just shoot me a message!
I use to have a few but I’ve sold and given away heaps , I’ve only probably got 50 now ;), most I’ve got a game worn , I’ll have a look and see if I can find some missing numbers

Reactions: 3 users

JozMan

Tiger Cub
Mar 16, 2013
I use to have a few but I’ve sold and given away heaps , I’ve only probably got 50 now ;), most I’ve got a game worn , I’ll have a look and see if I can find some missing numbers
That would be awesome mate, thank you so much. The goal is to go from 1 to 50! :)