Richmond Membership Tally 2024 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond Membership Tally 2024

realtiger

Tiger Rookie
Jun 28, 2007
It was always going to be difficult this year with membership! The biggest cost of living crisis ever, people losing their jobs and houses and some who have jobs are living in tents! On top of that we have been handed probably our worst draw in over25 years. Let’s hope Ooze and his crew can get us up and about early 🐅🐅🐅🐅

Reactions: 1 user

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
It is still a healthy number . . . and we're (presumably) not desperate enough to have 2 for 1 offers.

DS

Feb 25, 2007
What’s your prognosis Hirsute you furry wombat bastad you ? Are we gonna crack the ton this year ? Past tallies at this time indicate what ? A no ?

With my extensive knowledge of our highly valued tiger membership ;), yes, I believe we will surpass 100K for the 7th year in a row!

Reactions: 1 users
Feb 25, 2007
What’s your prognosis Hirsute you furry wombat bastad you ? Are we gonna crack the ton this year ? Past tallies at this time indicate what ? A no ?

We are 2.5K behind last year at the same time but that could be due to our first home game being at RD 2. Overall tracking well towards 100K

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
We are 2.5K behind last year at the same time but that could be due to our first home game being at RD 2. Overall tracking well towards 100K
Fantastic news Hirsute you magnificent ape you. I knew we could count on you. Literally.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Seems a few thousand down on the same time last year.

About 2000 down on last year, not bad considering cost of living increases, interest rates, and performance doubts.

Reactions: 2 users

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Wonder how many signed on yesterday. Being the first home game.
Crowd was just ok in the end. 30,000.
About half an hour before the game it was looking like a Norff Home game 15,000 (on a good day!:mhihi)

Do youse reckon we'll get to 100,000 off the back of the slow start?

tigerhalsey

RICHOOOO What A Mark!!
Jul 28, 2007
Melbourne
Wonder how many signed on yesterday. Being the first home game.
Crowd was just ok in the end. 30,000.
About half an hour before the game it was looking like a Norff Home game 15,000 (on a good day!:mhihi)

Do youse reckon we'll get to 100,000 off the back of the slow start?
If you tried to get to the ground via public transport yesterday from the West, you turned around and went home.

• Wow

mj72

Tiger Rookie
Jun 21, 2004
punt road
If you tried to get to the ground via public transport yesterday from the West, you turned around and went home.
I nearly did - got to footscray station only to discover it was shut (grand prix weekend). No busses to be seen. Only as I had dragged my sorry arse out I decided to UBER in but it was a close call.