Richmond Premiers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond Premiers

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
I was finally able to see Richmond not only play in the finals, but become premiers.

It was a shame that I was only playing AFL 2004 on the Xbox.

Its a kick arse game. A few errors within the game but well worth playing. Recommended to get AFL 2004.

At least you'll see the Tigers win.

P

PuntRoadRoar

i have that game aswell nwonash... won the premiership on meduim level now im currently wizard cup champions and 4 wins no losses in the season on hard level with strict umpires.

it pisses me off that you cant change your team around during the season...fancy having houlihan in ya starting 22 and not Kraka!!!.... being stuck with the likes of rogers, houlihan and biddiscum in the 22 and not being able to play kraka,newman or shulz really annoys me.. somehow i think danny failure had a say in it. because i cant pick no kids ;D

i would hate to be a port supporter with this game... all the names are mixed up LOL tredea takes a mark and cometti goes.. "what a grab by Stevens" LOL sucked in port.

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
its a great game, however there are far too many errors.

I heard the EA Sports may get the rights next year to produce the game.

WJP

Tiger Rookie
Jul 28, 2003
VIC
I've got afl 03 and you know when you can get D Kellaway to take hangers there is a glitch in the system ;D