Richmond Tigers: Redemption | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond Tigers: Redemption

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Starts at 730 on Kayo and on fox. Story of our season last year. Get on it.

It was good. How couldn't it be? But, still, part of me is a bit disappointed it wasn't better. I think I was expecting a bit more inner sanctum stuff, Dimma addresses etc. Am I on my own?

Reactions: 7 users
No doubt the 2017 GF one was a better watch.

I think they connected the Tiger army and the emotions that that they felt a lot better.

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah it was pretty good but the 2017 one was much better. Break the Fall; superbly matched music to the film. I get spine tingles and goosebumps just thinking about it.

Also, there were a couple of clips from the film that showed our group in the crowd. It was awesome.

Bit underwhelming. Liked the rocks story.
Very underwhelming.

It could have been so much better. They skimmed over the injury concerns, being outside the 8 at the bye, the 12 game streak, the grand final preview against WCE (best game of the year) and there was no mention of the prelim comeback.

Reactions: 2 users
Very underwhelming.

It could have been so much better. They skimmed over the injury concerns, being outside the 8 at the bye, the 12 game streak, the grand final preview against WCE (best game of the year) and there was no mention of the prelim comeback.

True
Worth watching though and some great moments especially seeing the Dusty actually kick the ball to Marlin - and from a couple of angles.
I reckon that’s the first time I’ve really seen it - given that the GF replay (which I’ve seen many many times) doesn’t show the actual pass.

I watched it with my young girls (11 and 8) and likewise we collectively found it a bit underwhelming (the rock story was good).

After 2017 it seem they were struggling to put together a 30 min episode (had to invent a different reason).

The player interviews on the RFC site a few weeks after the finals were more interesting IMHO

Just watched it and thought it was great. The alternate camera angles were terrific and made it a lot more interesting than watching a simple highlight tape.

Just watching it now and good to hear Dimma say that 2018 PF loss was the Chokers giving us a gift. Blessing in disguise. Worst part of this doco was watching Daddy Long Legs get a cameo with that smug look. Best part was the whole club in a circle with the song and cup in the middle.

Just watching it now and good to hear Dimma say that 2018 PF loss was the Chokers giving us a gift. Blessing in disguise. Worst part of this doco was watching Daddy Long Legs get a cameo with that smug look. Best part was the whole club in a circle with the song and cup in the middle.
Second best part of the doco was knowing that Colonwood failed in the Grannie n that smug look on GumpUSA got smeared.

Second best part of the doco was knowing that Colonwood failed in the Grannie n that smug look on GumpUSA got smeared.
Yep. If any Chokingwood feral supporter understands how to read between the lines (probably not...), they would see that Dimma's (and Benny's) quotes actually implied it was f*cking embarrassing losing to this mob in that PF.