Richmond to rule over the Wild West | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond to rule over the Wild West

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Read mightytiges game preview of how Richmond will bring the 4 points back across the Nullabor with them in the Latest Tiger News and Articles section on the main page.

sammy gal

JEALOUSY IS A MAJOR CURSE.........SUCKERS!!!
May 22, 2003
;DAllow me the pleasure of knocking you all off the perch tomorrow night with a TOLD YA SO!!!

EWWWWWWW I know what better still why dont you go down to the TAB and have a bet on your team to win ......ROFLOL!

What a load of BS ..........That idiot on the main page said the mid-field is even ::)......Someone knock on his scone will ya , see if anyones home.

WEST COAST WILL BLOW THE DOORS OFF.

WE WILL WIN BY 46 POINTS

Oh and BTW Campbell spent most of today in physio.......LOL

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
You have a home ground advantage, half our team is out, and you still think you will only win by 46 points? LMAO! That means that in Melbourne, come finals, with a full team, with home ground advantage, we should make you assume the position to the tune of say 100 points?

By the way, Campbell may have been in physio, but you'll still have two clowns on him regardless.

sammy gal

May 22, 2003
We will win by 46 points as we wont need to play hard ....just nice and easy footy, sort of like keep-e-off ;D

After all we do have the finest looking percentage out of all the clubs...........so what the hell why go and strain any more of that fantastic muscle than we have to.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ENJOY YOUR SLIDE DOWN THE LADDER ;D

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
That would be the West Coast midfield that has lost the last FIVE times to the Tigers ::). The same midfield that lost to handbag Hawthorn :rollin. I agree you don't like hard contests. Soft as butter ;D.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
You might be right Sammy the Seal, for your sake you'd better hope so.
Would be very embarrassing for your Weagles to play the Richmond seconds and not win by 100+ points wouldn't it?
Be more embarrassing not to win at all. ;D ;D ;D

Beware The Wounded Tiger Is On The Prowl

TheUnbrain

Tiger Cub
May 24, 2003
I think the words i'm looking for are...GET *smile*!!!

Eagles by 50 odd points on 1 1/2 quarters of good footy!

Your side are PRETENDERS - Bunch Of Arse all round!!!

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
The first *smile* to rise to the top of the murk.

You beat the Richmond reserves on your home paddock, you must be very proud of yourself. Plus you had 25 players to 20. Thats counting the umpires of course.

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
What about the umpire questioning the goal umpire after his mistake appeared on the scoreboard. What a joke. It was clearly a goal on the replay to West Coast. The white maggot wanted it reversed.

sammy gal

May 22, 2003
NAR NAR NAR NAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ;D

TOLD YA SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

What a good old shalacking you bunch of loosers got!!!

Your only a finals contender and worthy of being in the 8 when you can beat the best.

THE HOUSE OF PAIN BIDS YOU FAREWELL ;D

ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!!

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
You can never use the umpires as an excuse but....

Some of the decision for both teams were puzzling to say the least. Can anyone explain to me how you can allow a bloke to play on when he was facing the wrong way, the umpire has pointed the wrong way and everyone is looking around and saying "what the" ???

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
THE WEST COAST EAGLES KICKED A LITTLE TIGGER THE SNIVLER ASS......... said:
THE HOUSE OF PAIN BIDS YOU FAREWELL ;D

Thank goodness!

From Koalalill: Some of the decision for both teams were puzzling to say the least. Can anyone explain to me how you can allow a bloke to play on when he was facing the wrong way, the umpire has pointed the wrong way and everyone is looking around and saying "what the"

Yeah that was really weird.