Richmondfc.com | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmondfc.com

How could the richmondfc website be improved?

• more inside goss on the players?

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • more history stuff?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • more stories from the fans?

• leave the website as it is

• Total voters

Richos_girl_

Tiger Cub
Jun 25, 2003
I've been given the opportunity to start a new column for richmondfc.com.
This is because I think there is something lacking from the website. But maybe you think I'm wrong and the website is fine.
All I want is to see more inside goss on the players and this is what my column would be about.
The Rory articles were successful I think, and since rory's manager cracked it and his articles are gone, i want to try and fill that void.
But then, if nobody thinks the website needs a new column then I'll reconsider starting a new column.
Anyway, leave your thoughts if you can, it'd be appreciated.
Thanks guys.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
The RFC site is really bad up where I live. Extremely slow to load and freezes when it does load.

A better option is to give the articles a miss on there R_g and post them on the main page here at PuntRoadEnd instead. ;D

tiggytam

Welcome to Tigerland
May 1, 2003
Melbourne
:p

I want to know why Rory's Manager cracked it. I didn't even notice that his column had disappeared.

I think our website is crap, too many ads for a start. There should be more input from the players, even though I personally like the 'spud man' I am never interested in anything he says in his column.

They should have a weekly quiz, offering prizes, ie signed pictures or jumpers, it could be more interactive as well, get the supporters more involved. At the moment it is as exciting to read as watching grass grow.

Go for it Richos-girl, best of luck!

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
Richos_girl_ said:
The Rory articles were successful I think, and since rory's manager cracked it and his articles are gone
Thanks guys.

And there I was thinking that Rory had cracked the *smile* because of the article Cogs wrote on him. Shame that, I quite enjoyed his articles good for a laugh. Funny reading the players opinions on their team mates.

sean pean

No. 6
Jul 12, 2003
Frankston
www.groovejett.com
i think you'll find those annoying flash ad's are more to do with the web hosting deal the afl has with telstra and there will be little the club could do about it

actually its a real pity as all the afl sites are horribly slow to load, even with cable.

another example of the footy public being sold short by the afl imo

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
How about another Tiger diary series? And get them to change the time of the chat with the players. The few times I've remembered to log in, there doesn't seem to be the crowds that came last year. And the stupid AFL moderators should allow some more controversial questions.

tiggytam

Welcome to Tigerland
May 1, 2003
Melbourne
Spot on about chat Julz, who is able to log on at 5.00 pm. Most of us would be working or on our way home from work. Also I obviously have no idea how that chat room works, how far in advance do you have to type in your questions? before they even start chatting, cos my questions never get asked, but then again I never ask them 'what is your favourite band' or 'what is your favourite movie' how boring is that.