keysborough meeting, did anyone go? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

keysborough meeting, did anyone go?

sean pean

No. 6
Jul 12, 2003
Frankston
www.groovejett.com
apologies if this has been mentioned in other posts, I've had a read through but can't seem to find a mention so...

On Triple M Saturday night a Richmond supporter rang in and said he was on the way to a meeting seemingly convened by disgruntled Richmond supporters etc in Keysborough...

Apparently there were flyers advertising the meeting handed out at the MCG on Friday night and at Richmond station after the game?

Did anyone go or know anything further?

tiggytam

Welcome to Tigerland
May 1, 2003
Melbourne
What is the point of those meetings.

The hierachy say they have a plan (another 5 year plan to be exact) how predictable! They are never going to listen to a group of disgruntled supporters, they have been listening to them for the last twenty years and haven't done a thing so don't expect them to start now.