Richmonds biggest loss | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmonds biggest loss

Future Tiger Champ

Tiger Cub
Jul 17, 2003
The passing of Jack Dyer just makes 2003, what was already a bad year, even worse! Week after week, we all get prepared for a loss after such a promising start, however nothing could prepare us for Saturday afternoon. I remember sitting watching television, when a newsflash came on, and once i heard the news, my heart skipped a beat! I was in complete shock, couldnt believe that an immortal of the club had passed away.
The cheer squad should be congratulated for the making of the banner. It was a terrific one, one of the best they have made this year. The words were touching. Hopefully we can get up, for one last win for 2003, do it for Jack! GO TIGERS!!!

i agree, i think it came as a shock to all of us. we all new that jack was battling a long fight, however we never in our mind thought of that day. we imagined that jack is gonna saty alive forever, but not so to be. R.I.P Captain Blood.