Richmond's greatest player: some video | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond's greatest player: some video

vernissage

Tiger Matchwinner
May 28, 2005
Lest we forget: A True Great. Forget the Duck (the serial sexual assault offender), The Roo, Browny, Brereton or Hird et al..

Lest we forget... The greatest Centre Half Forward of All Time.

http://bigpondvideo.com/AFL/255656

snaps truly

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2008
Hobart
vernissage said:
Lest we forget: A True Great. Forget the Duck (the serial sexual assault offender), The Roo, Browny, Brereton or Hird et al..
Lest we forget... The greatest Centre Half Forward of All Time.
http://bigpondvideo.com/AFL/255656

geez he hit the packs hard! funny seeing him in a victorian jumper.
We could do with his hands, leap and smarts right about now.

B

Bill James

And like all the greats, it wasn't so much what he did it was when he did it that set him apart.

HK Tiger

Tiger Tough
Nov 2, 2003
I was very fortunate to be able to see Royce from when I was a youngster - he was 20 at the time. I wore his number on my back and being a Royce as well ( not named after him but my Dad) it was a pleasure to watch him play. Carey and Brown are nothing on Hart. He would cut a defence to Ribbons and only Bruce Doull (Carlton CHB) used to have a good battle with him.
Listen to Hafey on Roar Vision about him vs Collingwood prelim final 1973, he won us that game on one leg. Incredible player.

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
Hard to believe he could play like that considering he was so blind he couldnt even see the ball till it was about 1 1/2 kicks away!