RICHO OUT | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

RICHO OUT

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
No real surprises about Richo's cheekbone. Heard the collision from the nose bleed section at Telstra Dome.

I'm confident that Frawley will take the opportunity NOT to play Shulz instead opting for the reliable mediocrity and proven averageness of Vardy at full forward.

Is it too much to ask that the Match Committee get creative for one game and perhaps try something a little different?

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
The Hun article states that they are hopeful that Richo will only Miss one week as we don't play untel Easter Monday. Apparently it is only a hairline fracture.

To those who run the fragile line, give me a break. Maybe it has something to do with the way he commits to a contest at times.

I cannot believe that some of the ultimate detractors on this list can make a positive out of such an obvious negative.

I am sure you must have been the ones that MILLER received emails from. No wonder he came out of the box.

Khan

Lets Roar in 2004
Dec 17, 2002
Tigerland
We won, Richo played well yet still the doom sayers can say nothing positive. and before you say that it is constructive critism. B S

Give up and go post on BigFooty.

Lets Roar

Khan

p.s Yes I know I posted a negative about Joel this morning but I posted a suggestion to try and make it better other than sack the coach/player

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
It is constructive criticism. I too posted suggestions to try and make things better.

Until we win a flag it's constructive criticisms all the way.

Unless people are satisfied with mediocrity, then thats another story - great performance yesterday to all those people.

Dean3

Older than I've ever been
Dec 17, 2002
Melbourne
Very glad to hear that it may only be one week.

Gus - I'm a big Richo fan, but if he's not fragile I think you'd have to concede that he's VERY injury prone. I'd put his hammies in the fragile category.

Not sure about bone density, but he hasn't got a good record there either. It's not really a criticism, just a fact.

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Bugger! :(

At the time I thought "oh no" to the way Richo was holding his face but then he played on so I thought he was alright. I would rather he miss two weeks and get right than comeback early and get accidently hit in the face and be out for 8.

In the meantime just rotate Stafford and Hall between ruck and the forward line plus stick Cambo when he's resting out of the middle, Bowden or Rogers as a mid-sized leading forward. We wrere able to spot up Hall, Cameron and Rodan yesterday in the forward line. Just need to do it again. Yes Richo will be a loss (especially as he gave Pavlich an absolute bath last year) but finding the best forward option when going inside 50 should be just a standard part of the game plan. After half-time yesterday it looks like it finally and thankfully has.

Get well quick Richo.

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
Dean3. I agree that Richo has been a bit unlucky in the injury department which has made him look a bit injury prone. I agree on the hammies, but most of the others have been more as a result of the way he attacks the ball combined with his sometimes clumsy manner, for want of a better term.

All I was saying that after seeing that head clash you could hardly brand him as fragile because of that. It was a pretty fair collision and that part of the face is quite suspect to hard whacks. As someone said they heard it on the 3rd level of the dome. Just glad it wasn't my head cause I'd still be out cold...

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002
of what i saw from the coburg game id very doubt young schulz would get a run.if anything maybe someone like ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr mcgrath could come in.has pace and a leap.