Richo's leadership | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richo's leadership

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
As much as Richo was ordinary, the delivery to him on friday night was worse than ever (if that's possible). Every pass in the first half landed either at his feet or bounced a metre in front of him. The classic one was when Rogers (not under any pressure) only had to pass 25 metres to Richo on the chest yet drilled the ball at the ground in front of him so that it bounced up and nearly took Richo's head off.

On leadership, I wasn't surprised we were rudderless. With Cambo, Johnson, Cameron and Gas out and Otto and Dutchy coming back from long term injury, all that remained of our senior leadership group for the night was Richo and Bowden. Heaven help us :eek: .

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
EyeOfTheTiger said:
He definately gave the finger to someone in the crowd after the game.
Poor leadership all night and he should be stripped of the captaincy.
Disgraceful Richo.
Time you grew up.

That is not half as bad as what Buckly is alleged to have said to a group of young Richmond supporters apparently consisting of mostly kids.

Apparently there could be an official complaint laid over this incident according to what has been posted on TT

the claw

thufferin thuckertash
Jun 17, 2003
WA
gustiger12 said:
OMH tonight on MMM they said that Krak really had a go as well and did a lot of the 1%. Didn't see the game, but happy to hear opinions on Krak as he usually works hard when we don't have the ball
gus as you know ive been critical of krakouer but i thought he was ok friday he hadf a few quite periods thats the only criticism