Rob Young | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rob Young

COUGHLANforSKIPPER

Tiger Cub
Jul 6, 2004
I was super impressed with No 28 for us on Sun vs Port had to deal with McKernan and Hale when they dropped forward. McKernan got praise but did nothing, Young beat him. Is he a rookie or on our list? let me know please

Young played last year for the Oakleigh Chargers and was Tom Roach's ruckman.
Young did some pre-season at RFC (along with many other hopefuls) but he is not on our list or the rookie list.
The Tigers decided to invite the most promising of these guys to play for Coburg this year so as to develop a youth base under David Flood.
There are many other kids playing for Coburg and Coburg reserves that missed out on being drafted last year.
Having some of them as Coburg listed players allows the RFC to have a closer look at them and what they have to offer.

Thanks for that. I was impressed as he was playing on McKerhanhan and beat him I thought. He will be picked up by another club if we don't act first