Rogers, Pettifer, Hall, Zantuck, Fiora etc. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rogers, Pettifer, Hall, Zantuck, Fiora etc.

iLoVeNeWmAn

RFC - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em
Apr 15, 2003
www.abcsports.com.au
PMac, you're spot on. We know who the s**t heads are, what we don't know is if there's a Voss, another Coghlan, or even someone half decent on our list that is untried!!!

Look at Sheedy for instance, they've got their injury worries as well, but you don't see him bringing in proven duds or has beens just for the sake of mateship, playing time, etc. Instead, Sheedy's talking about bringing in a guy who's only played 2's footy, who is pretty much untried at AFL level, and MIGHT, somehow better the Essendon Football Club.

Now how can we justify not trying some of these up and comers like McGrath, Shultz, Sipthorp, etc. when the Rogers of the world keep underperforming or should I say, perfoming at their potential - which just ain't good enough.

Time for the Tiges to make similar decisions and keep up with the rest of the league, otherwise expect our membership to be on a downward slope from here on in!