Rohan Connolly's half-year All-Australian Team | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rohan Connolly's half-year All-Australian Team

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
B: Wanganeen (PA), Michael (Bris), Scarlett (Geel)
HB: Smith (WB), Wakelin (PA), Barry (Syd)
C: Stevens (PA), Voss (Bris), Hayes (St K)
HF: Ricciuto (Adel), Tredrea (PA), Tarrant (Coll)
F: Matera (WC), Lloyd (Ess), Goodes (Syd)
Foll: Gardiner (WC), Simpson (Kang), Cousins (WC)
Inter: Riewoldt (St K), Sinclair (Kang), Harvey (St K) Buckley (Coll)

He's got it pretty much right, but how can he justify leaving out Mark Chaffey? He has been way, way better than Leo Barry!

A few other surprising things:

Buckley on the bench and Cousin's roving? Surely Buckley's had a better year than Cousins.

Since when has Jess Sinclair been All-Australian material? What a joke selection! I'd rather have someone in there like Peter Bell than a hack like Jess Sinclair.

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Sinclair has been in very good form for the roos but agree not AA material. I think Robert Harvey is lucky to be there. Barry has also been good for the swans but nowhere near Chaffey's form. Once again showing how underrated he is and how Richmond's lack of form the last month has cost us any players in any of the media AA teams. Apart from that I agree with the rest.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
I like that one better than Graham Cornes' one in the Advertiser this morning who is ridiculously biased to SA palyers and found a spot for Dean Brogan.

I agree Chaffey should be there instead of Barry.