Round 1 Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 1 Other Games

Pretty ordinary game between 2 ordinary teams.

Reactions: 1 user
Both those teams are *smile*. Especially Freo. Had all the play last 5 minutes but lacked the composure and skill to finish off.

Brayshaw missed the biggest gimme goal. 15m out no pressure but was lucky to sneak it in for a point.

Pathetic.

Geez Freo were rubbish and Essendon couldn't put them away. Once Freo actually woke up and played some decent footy they made Essendon look crap. I'm comfortable that I tipped both to be bottom 4 or 5.

Saw Pendlebury whinging to umpires at least 3 times when the Dogs finally got free kicks.

Staggering :rolleyes:

its a big part of their game plan. it really is.

Towner makes the perfect start at drug cheats

Heh heh anyone see what the Crows have done? Placed guernseys all over the seats. Great idea.

Heh heh anyone see what the Crows have done? Placed guernseys all over the seats. Great idea.

Bit late for them to become innovative they had their chance and the best they came up with was the Power Rangers.

Seriously though bit of credit thats a great idea ha ha lets see if it works.

Bit late for them to become innovative they had their chance and the best they came up with was the Power Rangers.

Seriously though bit of credit thats a great idea ha ha lets see if it works.
Those pastel MCG seats need some team colours.

Watching this game is like chalk and cheese compared to the rubbish dished up by Essendon and Freo.

Good game of old style footy with quite a lot of skill on show. Umpires, so far, showing no bias and letting the game flow, paying only the obvious frees.

Some really good tackling as well. Hope the second half is as good.

Lachlan Murphy for Adelaide is a very lovely, neat little player.

Shorter game saved Essendon
[/QUOTE]

It saved everybody watching.
Freo had multiple chances and thanks to Bradshaw, Tucker and Fyfe they burnt any chance of victory

Heard the word "connection" out of the players' post game at least 3 times. And commentators saying one of the Collingwood players tells a joke inside the huddle each break and "it's all about having fun at the Pies now". When are they changing their jumpers to incorporate a yellow sash?

When they move to Richmond . . . oh wait

DS

Didn't see any vision of the Essendon v Freo game but the radio said there was very little tackling and they seemed to be trying to keep a distance from each other. What a joke, you can't do that in footy, if this is the case then I can't see the season lasting very long.

Sounds like most games have the feel of a practice match. Maybe the players will adjust and go up a notch but at the moment it is all looking a bit strange.

DS

I thought the Cows were thrashing the Swans. They're losing. Good luck Nicks.

Last edited:
Gee Tex Walker is a look at me, look at me flog. 4 points down, marks the ball outside 50, wants the shot (no issue) but then did the whole tie your laces thing and misses giving Adelaide only 18 seconds to get the ball back.