Round 1 V Lions | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 1 V Lions

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
The Lions players look superior athletically. They look fitter and move better. They’re killing us on transition.

snags

Tiger Superstar
Oct 28, 2005
Enjoying watching this. Umpiring is more sensible. Girls look good.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Not paying many free kicks. Some of the other games have been umpired differently in that a lot of free kicks were paid.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Not paying many free kicks. Some of the other games have been umpired differently in that a lot of free kicks were paid.
I watched a bit of the Aints #lolnof match, and Nicholson was clearly unimpressed with the umpiring, stopped just short of saying ‘this is really *smile* by the umpires’.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
I watched a bit of the Aints #lolnof match, and Nicholson was clearly unimpressed with the umpiring, stopped just short of saying ‘this is really *smile* by the umpires’.
I watched a bit of that too. Saints were getting ripped.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Just like men's, we have to stop this silly (Shorty style) play on when there's a chance to line up.