Round 1 - Where The Umpires Arent Cheating Pricks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 1 - Where The Umpires Arent Cheating Pricks

shad

Tiger Champion
Apr 6, 2010
Castlemaine
Amiss Is great to watch. Best set shot I've seen in a long time. Loved that he went the drop punt from the boundry.

Reactions: 1 users

JAKLAUGHING

Tiger Cub
Jun 2, 2019
Wonder when the last time was that the previous years grand finalists both started the following year Owen 2
Once the Umpires stop favoring your side with free kicks, the inevitable fall off occurs!
So bleeding obvious!
Takes a very good side to back up GF wins!

I realize it might be shooting Bambi, but I hope the RFC is seriously communicating with Richo about his anti-Richmond ‘special comments’. Being on channel 7 hasn’t stopped the Geelong gestapo talking up everything SleepyHollow, et. al. Give us something Richo or GAGF.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
I realize it might be shooting Bambi, but I hope the RFC is seriously communicating with Richo about his anti-Richmond ‘special comments’. Being on channel 7 hasn’t stopped the Geelong gestapo talking up everything SleepyHollow, et. al. Give us something Richo or GAGF.
On Thursday night, Selwood was more complimentary about us than I can ever remember Richo being publicly.

Reactions: 1 user

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Current picks
Pick 5 ours
Pick 23 ours
Pick 31 Freo's
Pick 37 WC
Pick 41 ours
Pick 49 Freo's
Pick 59 ours
Pick 60 Essendon
Pick 68 Port

Feeling Tigerish

Tiger Champion
Apr 11, 2009
love richo, but unlistenable when it comes to richmond games. he tries so hard to be unbiase that he goes too far the other way. give us a spell richo

Reactions: 7 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
love richo, but unlistenable when it comes to richmond games. he tries so hard to be unbiase that he goes too far the other way. give us a spell richo
Richo is doing what hes told to by the people who pay him.

He;ss been around a while now in the media has Richoman and there are a new lot of retired players to get on air.

Don't want to be stepping off the script or he might find himself off the TV.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Richo is doing what hes told to by the people who pay him.

He;ss been around a while now in the media has Richoman and there are a new lot of retired players to get on air.

Don't want to be stepping off the script or he might find himself off the TV.
Might actually be time for the Cho to find a decent broadcast mob to work for. Channel 7 basically run the old Dribble M footy callers with the likes of B.T. Jimbob, Watto, Loinchop etc spending more time pissing in one another's pockets and ranting than anything else. Then they add the articulate types of Jabby n Duckwood for special comments and I'd rather listen to a rock crusher on maximum.

• Haha

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
We have the most picks 11 by memory (even though the below shows 10). This order was before the season started.

View attachment 22144
1 pick premium.

2 picks decent.

Wheelie bin full of dodgy scraps n leftovers to rummage through to see if we can find something tasty to nibble on. Trading guru needs to have his fancy boss hat on to convert this lot into a Michelin star feast.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
1 pick premium.

2 picks decent.

Wheelie bin full of dodgy scraps n leftovers to rummage through to see if we can find something tasty to nibble on. Trading guru needs to have his fancy boss hat on to convert this lot into a Michelin star feast.

The wheelie bin is where we have done our best work!