Round 10 the ‘oh *smile* I flippantly agreed to go to the cats/sunz game tonight and now I have to do it’ round | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 10 the ‘oh *smile* I flippantly agreed to go to the cats/sunz game tonight and now I have to do it’ round

Who are they missing? Saad, Martin, Cottrell. Not sure those players lift them to premiership status.
Saad does his job off half back, Cotterell is a Josh Caddy, Cerra is a core mid, Motlop is important spark and excellent depth at worst, and IMO Martin provides critical class and steel. He's a tough player these days along with the skill he's always had. As a group, even if you don't think they're world beaters as individuals, big outs.

Reactions: 1 user
Did I just see that? The umpire bounced the ball to start the 3rd quarter but the bounce went askew and needed to be brought back but a Sydney player just kicked the ball mid air as far as he could.

Remember when Thomson Dow had a 50m penalty against for putting the ball on the ground at the siren…..

• Angry
Reactions: 2 users
Warner, Heenay, Gulden, Rowbottom, Adams, Grundy with Mills coming back.

Hands down best in comp.

Hands down best in comp.
If they shift Heeney to accommodate Mills they're bonkers. Mills can play back, or they can drop Adams.

Reactions: 3 users
Considering the Bloose are wearing a hideous uniform similar to the Pussies, this could also become a spanking.

• Haha
If they shift Heeney to accommodate Mills they're bonkers. Mills can play back, or they can drop Adams.
Yep, Mills on a back flank makes Blakey more dangerous. And Luke Parker in the wings.

And I’m still spewing we didn’t go after James Jordan.

Hands down best in comp.
Hard to argue with. Its the quality of the second tier. Port have the gun top 3 then not much else, Parker is not getting a game but Boak and Wines are.

Save to say Jolly made the right move leaving Melbourne.

Reactions: 1 users
wow how was that below the knees free? Got a free for almost kicking a players head off! Head is sacrosant?

This is the worst coaching performance by Voss. 6 goals down and persists with Curnow behind the ball.

Best fleet of running players have the Swans. Speed and skill everywhere