Round 12 vs Casey | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 12 vs Casey

Re: Richmond vs Casey

tigerlee said:
Thanks for the update Smokey! Who are the best players? Is Vlaustin going well?
Sorry TL I am not there. Got this off the VFL website.

DISPOSALS:

Townsend 34,
Ballard 28,
Broad 27,
Fletcher 25,
C.Ellis 24,
Graham 22.

https://twitter.com/RichmondVFL/with_replies

Graham going alright.

Has Twitter (just like Facebook and LinkedIn) blocked anyone? Now you have to sign or register as a read-only??

WesternTiger said:
DISPOSALS:

Townsend 34,
Ballard 28,
Broad 27,
Fletcher 25,
C.Ellis 24,
Graham 22.

https://twitter.com/RichmondVFL/with_replies

Graham going alright.
The stats speak for themselves on who played well but my highlight was Callum Moore. 1st game back after a 5 game layoff due to ankle/foot injury. Best game I have seen him play, must have had half a dozen one grab contested marks & 2 goals. At 193cm and athletically elite we may yet have that 2nd tall within in our midst. A bit of development still required but the cupboard may not be completely bare.

Shai & Oleg where pretty quite so won't be banging the door down.

Vlas played a steady/reliable game so ready to come into side when required.

Chol, Showed some semblance of life down back, not great but better.

caesar said:
The stats speak for themselves on who played well but my highlight was Callum Moore. 1st game back after a 5 game layoff due to ankle/foot injury. Best game I have seen him play, must have had half a dozen one grab contested marks & 2 goals. At 193cm and athletically elite we may yet have that 2nd tall within in our midst. A bit of development still required but the cupboard may not be completely bare.

Shai & Oleg where pretty quite so won't be banging the door down.

Vlas played a steady/reliable game so ready to come into side when required.

Chol, Showed some semblance of life down back, not great but better.
Didn't grab a record but Townsend was head and shoulders above everyone else. He also coaches well from the sideline whilst waiting to come back on, was yelling at Elton all day on where to run, lead etc. Real leader out there today.

Moore was also good as ceaser said and I thought Broad and Batch were both good in the backline, also Vlossy was Ok and they went at him hard each tackle but it didn't faze him, except one cheap shot on the boundary line near the main scoreboard which made him throw the ball at at Casey players face :rofl

Chol in and out a bit but can he leap ! Was a real good team effort this one.