Round 14 votes vs Adelaide | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 14 votes vs Adelaide

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Round 13 results vs Brisbane
Tivendale-31
A Kellaway-24
Stafford-21
Ottens-18
Coughlan-12
Fleming-6
Chaffey-6
Zantuck-4
Cameron-3
Krakouer-1
Bowden-1

Progressive after round 13
Coughlan-254
Tivendale-205
Johnson-177
Stafford-164
Chaffey-148
Richo-144
Campbell-141
Newman-84
Bowden-73
A Kellaway-67
Krakouer-60
Cameron-50
Gaspar-49
Rodan-45
Zantuck-31
Vardy-20
Ottens-18
Hall-10
Houlihan-6
Flemming-6
Hilton-5
Fiora-2
Rogers-1
King-1

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002
3/-Richo:tried his heart out all night.only fwd to present himself all night.
2/-Chaffey:held the backline togeather also should be rewarded the tackle of the year on johncock.
1/-Fleming:did what other tigers in the past have failed to do and keep mcleod quite.

honourable mention,s to cambo,newman and on a lesser note hyde who did a few good things.

gdbarrett

Some more New-men please.
Jun 18, 2003
Albury
3 - Richo (Tried his guts out and was our only effective forward)
2 - Tiva (Put his body in a few times too)
1 - Campbell (A lot of easy kick off the HBF but setup quite a bit)

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
3-Coughlan
2-AK (tossed up with Chaff but Johncock went well on Chaff early)
1-Fleming....Wonderful job.

Special mentions to Newmo and Tivva.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
3. Coughlan
2. Tivendale
1. Newman

Will rogers ever get dropped?

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
We could and should have won this game. Adelaide are a rabble and we should have beaten them by quite a margin if we were any good at all. Let down by skill errors, lack of intelligent play and got murdered again in the midfield.

3 - Campbell - A total receivers game tonight, and nowhere near one of his better games, but he was the only one to use the ball effectively all night. Made every single possession count and would have been BOG if he didn't run out of puff. The only Tiger player with a brain.

2 - Chaffey - Guts and determination personified. If every player had his will to win we would be on top of the ladder.

1 - Richardson - A better game tonight. Led hard and kicked the goals he should have.

Also good:

Kellaway - Usual good game. Never lets us down.

Coughlan - Tackled well, got alot of the ball and never stopped trying. Wasn't amongst the votes because he wasted alot of his disposals with sloppy handballs and kicks that resulted in turn overs. If he fixes his disposal could be anything.

Fleming - Did a servicable job on McLeod.

HACKS AND DUDS :

Rogers - Pretty much cost us the game. Time for "hand grenade" to pull the pin on his career.

Houlihan - Disgraceful. This game should be his last game of AFL football.

Bowden - Another pedestrian game by Bowden. Time to trade him.

Rodan and Krakouer - Useless tonight.

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
3 - Richo - great effort Ricky
2 - Campbell - thank goodness you are back
1 - Andy Kellaway - guts, courage and persistance....er...can I another 10 please

Honourable metions:
Tivva - continues a good solid season
Chris Hyde - showed a bit of...... attack on the ball .... there are few who should pay attention. More game time

Why you didn't get votes:
Cogs - helicopter handballs and left foot kicks that don't hit the targets and when they did get to a teammate - read HELICOPTER passes. I was very disappointed and annoyed (yes folks I do get annoyed)

Flemming - would have got the 1 vote but for that stupid free kick in the last quarter. But I think they may have found your role (they being the coaches ;) ) tagger.

Sorry! :
Chaffey: sorry I really am - I thought you were terrific. Now if I could 4,3,2,1 you would have got one.

Disappointments:
Houlihoop - read JohnF - and I am with you.

Krak & Rodan - fall of the ball guys near the big fellas - goals going begging.

Joel Bowden - it's better if I just don't say anything.

Rogers - Buck I have defended you all season and I know you are down on cofidence - but to miss those goals - shame

Rampaging_Richo

Making the easy seem incredible
Dec 19, 2002
Melbourne
3. Chaff - saved us from a 10 goal flogging
2. Richo - worked hard all night
1. Tivva - keep it going son.

Apols - Cogs, Fleming, Chubba

I will bash you if I see you - Rogers, Houlihan, bidders and especially that cat Bowden (has any man been more scared of physical contact than Joel?)

Bad coaching is killing you - Krak, Rodan. Crumbers don't lead, they crumb.

P

PuntRoadRoar

3. Cogs - started slowly but earnt the hard ball gets.

2. A.Kellaway - he is our top defender always reliable.

1. Campbell - considering he hasnt played for a month and a half he did very well.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
3. Mark Coughlan ( Not only fdid he get lots of the ball and use it well and direct, his tacking and smothering and one percenters were fantastic. Our standout i thought).
2. Matthew Richardson (Covered a ridiculous amount of ground, did the team things, was extremely good, converted most of his opportunities and jsut was a star.)
1. Andrew Kellaway (Just beat Tivendale but was great. I found his abuse at Brett Burton when Burton was shooting at goal extremely special, but realyl he was a star too. ALways reliable.

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
3. Coughlan - Did well but his disposal was very Richmond like.
2. Campbell - first full game in nearly 2 months and was still clearly in our best. Shame on the rest.
1. AK - Solid

-3. Johnson - Another big game, another sub-par performance. Put simply, Johnson is not doing enough.
-2. Bowden - This man is crying out for a coach who knows how to use him.
-1. Rogers - Still on track to be the worst player to ever play 200 games.