Round 15 votes Vs Geelong | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 15 votes Vs Geelong

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
No votes from me this weekend as I only saw 15 mins of the third and all of the final quarter.

I spent the first half at the MCG waiting for my nephew to take the field for AusKick. Bloody boring watching the Pies and the Dockers I must say

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Koalalill said:
No votes from me this weekend as I only saw 15 mins of the third and all of the final quarter.

They boys must have seen you turn up and decided to pull their fingers out KL ;D. Can honestly say you didn't miss much :-\.

Koalalill

Dec 17, 2002
mightytiges said:
They boys must have seen you turn up and decided to pull their fingers out KL ;D. Can honestly say you didn't miss much :-\.

Yes from what hear I got to see the best 45 minutes - without doubt

Koalalill

Dec 17, 2002
TigersGoddess said:
Well you can still give 3 votes Koala just have a look at everyone else's
roll.gif

Ok here goes TG - for 45 minutes of footy ....

3 - Er let me see... Bid..no can't be.... roge....nope ....

how about Cogs ;) Yes that's it
3 - Cogs
2- Chaffey
1 - johnson

how did I go TG :D

TigerBalme

I'm a llama!
Jul 14, 2003
Cogs gets 3 votes.

[Edited due to unacceptable language Greektiger. Please read the code of conduct regarding the rules of this site.
Maybe the tone of your e-mails regarding registration problems should have warned me to expect this. ;)]

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
3. Coughlan - clearly the best
2. Cameron - 4 first half goals
1. Rodan - The coaching staff need to find a way of getting the ball to this kid because he makes things happen and there are not too many on our list who can do this.

-3. Biddiscombe
-2. Rogers
-1. Bowden