Round 17 - the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 17 - the other games

Maybe for our last 2 games we should wear black and white jumpers....

Collingwood: 18 frees (4 in D50, 9 in the middle and FIVE in F50......yes, 5!)

GCS 8 frees (1/6/1)
Have we had 5 frees in our F50 all year?

They mentioned the best small defenders last night.
Helmet from Footscary
Sheppard
Lloyd
And they did mention Baker.

Morons, still, Baker can fly under the radar, I don't care. We know just how valuable he is.

Would be interesting to hear what opposing coaches think.

DS

Maybe for our last 2 games we should wear black and white jumpers....

Collingwood: 18 frees (4 in D50, 9 in the middle and FIVE in F50......yes, 5!)

GCS 8 frees (1/6/1)

The funny thing is a free was missed for the pies and their flog supporters sooking like it was a god-given right that they should've received it.
Even commentators were harping on about it. Every week they get the rub of the green. It's sickening.

Reactions: 1 user
The funny thing is a free was missed for the pies and their flog supporters sooking like it was a god-given right that they should've received it.
Even commentators were harping on about it. Every week they get the rub of the green. It's sickening.
And captain was also having a sook to the umpires when a HTB decision wasn’t paid to them.

Reactions: 1 user