Round 17 VFL Tigers v Southport game day | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 17 VFL Tigers v Southport game day

No.80 for us (Youseen?) is such a goer.

Reactions: 1 user
Bradtke nice contested marks albeit against a skinny tall runt. Excellent finishing though which is huge. We need to find a dead eye.

Tom Brown , for such a composed, classy looking player always turns it over or kicks to disadvantage.

Biggie, Bradtke, Clarke all good. Trezise OK, Melville and Olden Busy.
Dow getting a bit of it as well. Sonsie seems to pick and choose when he goes.

Bradtke looks better every game. Can kick.
Bravo enjoys heavy contact.
Trezise looks above the level.
Crossley (Southport) looks like an old fashioned country footballer: balding, unfit but built like a brick sh1thouse.

Reactions: 1 users
Biggy doing his best impression of Nic Nat that qtr. Dominated the center clearances and then marked well up forward.

Sonsie’s direct opponent has won the last two centre clearances with next to no pressure.

Bradtke a mark and goal.
It was Woodcock who won those two centre clearance, he goes alright. I was surprised he got delisted by Port, has had 13 disposals and 5 clearances up to to half time.

Well I reckon today has confirmed it. Biggie is a ruck. Has been terrific. The major question around him now is does his leap offset his shorter height for a ruck, to be able to compete at AFL level as a ruck

Reactions: 3 users