Round 18 Tigers V Cats | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 18 Tigers V Cats

Feb 25, 2007
We are playing crap continuously just bombing the ball into our fwd line not lowering the eyes but the cats when they go forward hitting targets resulting in easy shots on goal

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
Lots of outs from our standard VFL side and it shows. No Lloyd, Menadue, Bolton, Baker, Stengle, Markov and Towner.

Houli looking sharp offensively but continually getting caught out on rebound. Miles same same, Balta looks sharp as does Naish. Moore also looking a step above most contests. Seemed to catch a nasty one late.

Umps horrible.

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
Work rate pretty poor but considering how many out understandable. Oh wait. That’s right. We don’t have any injuries

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
St Kevin said:
How did Houli look?
Though he was ok , bit fumbly, pretty sure only played first half.

Didn’t watch all the game, however though Ellis C was at his usual class at that level.

K3

Tiger Legend
Oct 9, 2006
With the mass of 'outs we had for the day I thought the cats were brave to get a good win, very brave...

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
Mr Brightside said:
Though he was ok , bit fumbly, pretty sure only played first half.

Didn’t watch all the game, however though Ellis C was at his usual class at that level.

He and Miles should be called Purg 1 and Purg 2.

Too good for VFL and not good enough for AFL. Stuck in the middle - purgatory.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Midsy said:
He and Miles should be called Purg 1 and Purg 2.

Too good for VFL and not good enough for AFL. Stuck in the middle - purgatory.

Perfect as Carlton co-captains then.