Round 22 the lesser games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 22 the lesser games

Since Adelaide flogged us they’ve won 2 games. Suns and saints.
We must have said some nasty things to them and hurt their feelings.
But anyway, it’s only Adelaide so don’t get too excited Collingwood

I can't see how it is the most likely outcome. Appears to me that's only the case if we win both of our remaining games and Geelong beat Blues and West Coast beat Hawks. West Coast only beat Hawks by a goal 6 rounds ago. Blues aren't playing like a bottom 4 team.
I don’t think tex cares like he used too.

Pike's position as senior coach surely must be on the line.

Burton is gone.
The captain is a dud.
There so called best player is finished (Sloane)
Betts wants out.
Jenkins want out.
Crouch & Laird to Richmond for our first pick and Ellis’s compo.

Reactions: 1 user
North shouldn’t even bother turning up to any other venue bar the Testie Dome.
Only *smile* sides lose to north

Wallabies getting reamed by refs
0-24

Of Course they are its at Eden Park.

Ssshhhh dont let the Kiwis know that we really dont give a rats arse about Union as its a minnow sport over here.

Sure we like to beat them at Union because they get so messed up over it ....truth is we dont give a *smile* which is why NZ is #1 as they are the only country that really gives a *smile* about it.

If Australia wanted to give a *smile* about Union and be #1 we would be.

Reactions: 1 user
We'll be top 4... and dogs might get to 7th

Actually you are right on the Dogs. If they win tomorrow and next week and the Bombers win tonight and lose next week, then they will finish 7th. Bombers potentially 8th. If we lose to West coast and beat the Lions we will finish 5th (assuming above the Pies beat the Bombers). West Coast would be minor premiers in this instance.

We would play the Bombers in an EF at the G. Then we go to play a semi final at the G against the Pies. Win that we probably play Geelong in a prelim at the G.

Could still work out ok, but would obviously prefer to win both and go and play Geelong in the QF at the G.

Where’s Rozeeeeeee? Port need him
Where’s Butters?
Where’s the Bow & arrow???