Round 22 the lesser games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 22 the lesser games

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Excruciating listening, you would think a so called expert wouldn't get sucked in, Essendon only look good when they are playing teams that don't apply any pressure. Unfortunately they will be back to the normal Bombers next week and Pies will smash them.
It’s not just this season, either. For some reason that I don’t think anyone, other than he himself, understands, he rates them.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
I don't understand how Pyke escapes scrutiny after consecutive failed seasons with an over-the-hill team. His position should be much shakier than Worsfold's or Lyon's. Reckon the Crows are out of contention for the next three years at minimum.

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
I don't understand how Pyke escapes scrutiny after consecutive failed seasons with an over-the-hill team. His position should be much shakier than Worsfold's or Lyon's. Reckon the Crows are out of contention for the next three years at minimum.

Adelaide and its coach have psychological scars from the 2017 GF.
Need to replace the coach, sack Tex as the captain and refreshen its list.
Hope it does none of these things.

Reactions: 1 user

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Probably has some credits for 2017. Similar case as Goodin.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Who's gonna have the strength to carry Roughy off after the game?

Well done Champ!

Reactions: 1 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Got a feeling the Roo shooter will be loading up the trusty old .357 with dum dums n zeroing the scope as we speak. Just b waiting for the rabble to clear the decks so he has a couple of clean shots.

Reactions: 1 user

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Bulldogs smacking the Giants. They’ll make the finals and will probably finish 7th.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Still 4 teams can make 8th. If we lose last game we can end up playing any of 6 teams including Brisbane (should Pies lose). It's been that sort of crazy season.