Round 23 - the plucking nose hairs games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 23 - the plucking nose hairs games.

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
Zorko would have to be looked at for that headlock too. Not sure if it's worth a week but it should be cited

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Bears are rattled.

Might be a report or three to come out of this game tonight , its heating up the Bears are feeling it.

Hopefully this one just gets harder and nastier, and a handful from both sides are rubbed out.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
How about Joe the Goose show a bit of seriousness and start moving instead of giggling.

Reactions: 1 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Second half of the game could be interesting.
Both teams enjoy fading out.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
GoDees have the Loyans measure.
Lions are frauds. Fraudulent big men don't win big games. Can't wait for sleepy joe to start smashing packs and kicking goals. I'm sure it's imminent.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerTribe5

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 14, 2010
Brisbane players are hilarious! They are being the plastic tough guys & not playing the ball! Loving this
What’s Gramps going to tell them at the break?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Brisbane players are hilarious! They are being the plastic tough guys & not playing the ball! Loving this
What’s Gramps going to tell them at the break?
Have a look at their Captain - more intersted in goading players and acting tough. How do players follow that lead?

Reactions: 2 users