Round 3 (Sydney at Home) Ticketing and Other Discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 3 (Sydney at Home) Ticketing and Other Discussion

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
N8 next to you again
If we thought Sunday was hot out in the open at 20 degrees then Sunday at 30c will be something else, if i am not mistaken we will be out in the open again, I'm N12 row D

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
As a point of interest @Bill Haverchuck what were they rorting charging ?
$43.00 surcharge for seating near where we sit in our normal reserved seating area for home games. *smile* scammin when more than half the stadium is empty, but supposed good quality seating area, not premium.
AFL allows clubs to set prices n invented about seven different categories of seating for rip off purposes.

Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
If i have an home membership and want a seat in the lower section of the Southern stand or Olympic stand, how much extra will it cost me??

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Never usually able to get a seat on level 2 in the AFL but was straight in @9.59 and have landed front row bay 24.... Great memories as I sat in virtually the same seat at the 17 prelim. .... oh what a (day) night!

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
If i have an home membership and want a seat in the lower section of the Southern stand or Olympic stand, how much extra will it cost me??

The Level 1 Goal full price cost is $65. For GA members who wanna upgrade... I don't know the exact cost, but I would estimate you take about $30 off this price?
The Level 1 Olympic Stand full price cost is $70. For GA members who wanna upgrade... same rule as above.

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
ok, so it looks like there has been a monumental stuff up with Roaming Tiger. they want to charge me $38 for my regular seat in section M1. Tried calling the club but it keeps disconnecting me

• Angry

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I can't seem to get adult tickets without being charged $38 for them, these are supposed to be paid for already as part of my membership.

Also logged in quickly (after a wait) and the best I have found is Row V and can't find any way to change them to closer to the ground.

Anyone else seeing this problem?

Ticketek should be burned to the ground.

DS

• Angry

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Just as I finally got a semi-decent spot it logged me out - why can't ticket companies work out how to sell tickets?

DS

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Just got a text about Ticketek's incompetence.

Why do they stuff it up time after time after time after time? FFS can Ticketek not learn from their inability to actually work out how to sell tickets?

DS

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Well, I just paid for tickets, I hope they manage to refund or reverse the payment.

Plus I have to log in half a dozen times while buying a ticket.

I just don't understand how Ticketek can be so incompetent, they need to be burned to the ground.

DS

Isotopes

Tiger Rookie
Aug 3, 2013
I can't seem to get adult tickets without being charged $38 for them, these are supposed to be paid for already as part of my membership.

Also logged in quickly (after a wait) and the best I have found is Row V and can't find any way to change them to closer to the ground.

Anyone else seeing this problem?

Ticketek should be burned to the ground.

DS
Yep both mine came up as junior 1-5.
I just took them, think it's an error on their part since my memberships are an adult and 10yo.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

The Level 1 Goal full price cost is $65. For GA members who wanna upgrade... I don't know the exact cost, but I would estimate you take about $30 off this price?
The Level 1 Olympic Stand full price cost is $70. For GA members who wanna upgrade... same rule as above.
Thanks Ian
Its an extra $40 bucks to sit on the wing.
No wonder the crowds are low.
It use to be an extra $8-$12 bucks to upgrade to a seat down on the lower deck.